ASX 1.06% $60.74 asx limited

Hi Sandybeachs,Firstly ... please dont reply to this post as I...

1. 331 Posts.
    Hi Sandybeachs,

Firstly ... please dont reply to this post as I refuse to enter into any debates whilst HC service is so abissmal .. I really cant believe we are all still using it.. and if anyone can suggest (or build) an alternative I would quickly migrate ....

I will repost this topic should HC return to normal...

However the point of the post was to generate discussion on what would happen to the market.. what stocks would tank.. and what opportunities may raise their heads... for example .. as you would know .. I am heavily into FAR (oil and gas) .. which should the elections be held in August could still be waiting on the results of a large gas deposit drill in Lake Long .. so I wouldn't sell .. perhaps the result of terrorism activity could result in higher gas and and oil prices .. so this stock could shoot up at this time .. the counter arguement is that speculative stocks could experience a bail out as punters sold out (as you intend to do) whilst others fell back on gold stocks or blue chips ...

I think that this will be an intersting topic to discuss... and eagerly await the return of service to HC ...

All the best.

Blackspot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.