TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Impartial discussion about the stock..........pls?, page-33

1. GPV
    682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

1. PGAS. I understand your frustration but what company puts announcements out indicating how long it's going to take to sign a deal? I personally have never seen it and announcements of signing deals just drop so we just have to wait I guess. However, the fact that Indonesia has been mentioned a few times is indication enough that it shouldn't be years or too many months in my opinion. I'll be happy if it's before the end of the year.

2. Divan. Well, it's not July yet so we gotta give it till the end of July to get worried. To be honest, I'd be extremely disappointed if we didn't hear anything by end of July as Divan is already a year late.

3. Airlines. I think we need to manage our expectations regarding anything in this area as it was only mentioned beiefly and to be honest, I rather they focus on Sol, PEGAS and Divan at the moment before spreading themselves too thin.

BONUS: Just 10 days or less for an announcement to drop regarding revenues as per last announcement, whether that is re Sol. Divan, etc is anyone's guess. Also, a potential company update, not too shabby I say.

Hold on to your shares! Not long to hear some more positives from a management that has dealt with a lot of the crap left by previous management and who are showing positive signs of progress... give them till the end of the year I say

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.