TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Impartial discussion about the stock..........pls?, page-42

1. 4,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Hey guys/gals
    I had a chat to David today nothing that has not been announced everything is on track as advised working on announcement but they don't want to announce anything that is open to conjecture so biding a bit of time so there are no leaks. Just as @Bigdog95  says tax selling. Most of the ASX stocks are the same.
    Sol is a goer and on track and they are also looking at the rest of Latin America. That will be massive once the ball is rolling and will just snowball. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America plenty of good business opportunities for TV2 there.
    The mantra is make one very good product and sell it many times over.
    Pgascom is still so far good. 'Indonesians seem to be dragging things out imo'  so we can only go at their pace.
    Damm !! forgot to ask about Divan but time before last I asked the question, a few weeks ago it was on track.
    General meeting on Thursday July 6th Nick Fitzgerald and Andy Brown along with the Aussie based David Adams and John Lewis team will be there. I'm looking forward to that and hope to attend. Good luck everyone and we can leave the dramas of the last financial year behind us, for a more prosperous new one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.