CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

impatient or a signal ?

1. 40 Posts.
    I'm hoping that the recent selling on low volume is due to impatient shareholders rather than something being leaked regarding the results of the Telstra trial. But you can't blame shareholders for selling due to the lack of basic info regarding the Telstra trial.

Who knows when the trial ends. It's all speculation that other posters have provided with possible dates. It would be nice to hear something from the company but obviously that's not a priority.

I still believe that there is some basic obligations that management fail to deliver to shareholders that do not breach their confidentiality agreement with Telstra.

Come on management, surely you can tell us an official date when the trial ends.

Unfortunately i have had to sell some shares recently as i am not comfortable with my position in a stock that is dormant and doesn't provide shareholders with obligatory basic updates.

But i still hold a nice parcel as i believe in the product, but i'm not so convinced about management's regard for its shareholders as i have been following PIE for about 4 years now and see a floundering lack lustre share price of 2 cents today whilst they have a state of the art webphone with all the bells and whistles but still no major orders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.