CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Hi Historic,Yeah its getting pretty frustrating now as we are...

1. 40 Posts.
    Hi Historic,

Yeah its getting pretty frustrating now as we are supposedly getting close to the end of the Telstra trial period (whenever the official closing date may be).

At this stage i would have thought if there was good news coming they would be 3 cents or more on leaks and whispers. I think a lot of people will dump this stock in the coming days due to lack of information and updates regarding the trial and management don't seem to care too much.

I thought that the appointment of Justin Milne was a timely one, but i'm now having my doubts about that coz i have not seen any announcements regarding him as a director buying any shares on market which would be an obvious play if there was confidence in a deal forthcoming. I'll stand to be corrected if anyone knows of him buying any shares.

Anyway, i'm hoping i'm wrong but the current sentiment appears to be negative and PIE management certainly don't have a good record for bagging any decent contracts of any value which provide income.

In fact, even with the recent contracts of "Police and Credit union" and the "Wellington Airport", lack of information regarding what PIE actually sold these webphones for or what their earning or income are or will be has never been explained to shareholders in any announcements.

I know there are some people on this thread that talk up management and continually pat them on the back, but for me, they lack some basic communication skills regarding their product, the Telstra trial dates and information regarding income from previous contracts they currently hold. Maybe that's why this is a 2 cent stock.

Having said all that, i like the webphones and have used them on numerous occasions at Tullamarine Airport and believe that its a case of great product with bad management.

Anyway, i'll use the same method as another poster last month that asked for thumbs up if they agree that PIE is the most boring stock on the asx.

Well, how about a thumbs up if you agree that management are not performing to the satisfaction of shareholders ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.