AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Impeachment Pending Destabilizing, page-118

1. 5,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    different folks, different strokes, you know I can relate to KK and his timeline, because quite simply, those figures of the future really suit my timeline. No probs, happy, don't need to get caught up in the daily/weekly SP. Speculative, yes, getting close to a no brainer, especially those who can wait. The AGM, really did put my investment at ease. And, Kal's summary of the AGM put my father in law in such a happy place, he topped up, that's saying something, 84 and a very shrewd investor, travels the world playing golf, and still ski's in the rockies annually. (if he can still make the slopes at 90, all food on the slopes is on them, and he doesn't mind a fang) 100 and the ski resorts foots the bill)) (true)
    Suits me fine, hey if it only goes to 50c in a couple of years, that would make me a holder of 5 years, and at 50c, err that would give me a return of 600%, in rough round figures.
    So, the way I look at, I don't care that they're potential is some distance away, and at the figures I've mentioned it would work out, lets see, carry the one, decimal point, yes got it, a little over 125% per year.
    Err, wheres the bank offering those returns.

I'm going to try the yellow one next, the blue one, well lets say it wasn't for the work place.

Dr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.