NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Good point about the quarterly being on time and one that I...

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    Good point about the quarterly being on time and one that I thought about but forgot to make. In fact I think the last one was as well but I stand corrected if it wasn’t.
    @specgoldbug I have a feeling that Tracey is very aware of the listing rules and I’m not sure that writing to the ASX would change anything, they don’t seem to care much about the mum and dad investors and I guess they have their rules in place for a reason and making exceptions for one means making exceptions for all.
    I think showing two quarters of increased production (no where near our capacity by the way) is probably something the ASX wants to see before allowing us to relist, and we even increased the cash in bank from the usual $1000 for the first time in many quarters.
    I’m sure that Tracy also knows that if we do delist it will be very hard if not impossible to relist.
    I have this feeling that we will be relisted before the deadline. All the moves they’ve made even with the limited communication indicates they are trying albeit slowly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.