CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Impending Property Bubble - Boom for IAM?, page-3

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Interesting, I see a crash in both shares and property 2nd half of the year but just speculation. I would think a company which creates simplification like IAM would do ok but maybe not shortly after a downturn as companies have the ability to completely close their books after a sudden hit in revenue, in my industry (oil n gas) everything was cut deep, I don't have experience with the banks but IMO that might happen also.

One thing for sure is the government will not stop housing investment by touching negative gearing or hurting foreign investment, given that construction is essentially keeping us afloat and the glut of commodities will likely hit the markets again I don't know when the hell Australia will crash but I would bet within the next few years it will, it has no where to hide anymore.

And all this bullshit about innovation is crap rents are too high, labor is too expensive we are not effective in streamlining research from university to startups to manufacturing. The only thing we can do well here is dig shit out of the ground and play a bit with finances. Don't get me started on bloody Scott Morrison saying we need to build more houses to lower prices when a large percentage are vacant investment housing. Oh we are also good at allowing high immigration to mask a failing economy....tick ...tick ....tick.

More a rant than useful information

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.