CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Re Post from Stockhouse CaHey Solodiver. The problem with rumors...

1. 21 Posts.
    Re Post from Stockhouse Ca

Hey Solodiver. The problem with rumors is they are almost always incorrect and never reliable. First of all no one knows for sure about a buy out being imminent. I had suggested this project would be a fine buy out target from the get go. Initially I felt one of the majors like BHP, Vale may be interested but with the recent announcement that BHP would be pulling back from upstarts and putting their money into owned properties I feel this is less likely. Your comment about the Trans Canada Hwy is way off. The Trans Canada runs some 200 miles to the south in the province and is not even close. The Hwy involved is the Yellowhead Hwy or Hwy 16 and there are no plans at all in having to go over top with any sort of conveyor system. The northern edge of the mine is only some 12 kms south of the town of Hinton and the location of the mine site would have the coal moving in an easterly direction to the CN Rail line. Drilling is proceeding on a 24hr basis and this is truly a huge project ripe for a buy out but NO WAY IMMINENT. Funny how a pull back in share price always has these kinds of rumors circulating. We have had a wonderful run up in sp and what was important and continues today are the solid fundamentals. Strong management , Size of project and Ease of location. There is no other company with infrastructure in place whatsoever!!!

Dangerboy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.