VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Damnit, might have gotten lucky with my 1.3 order. Maybe in a...

1. 286 Posts.
    Damnit, might have gotten lucky with my 1.3 order. Maybe in a week or so. Or maybe post Bongo flow rates. Though i would have been about 20m shares down the queue which probably wont get hit.

The 1.3 order was

12:17:48 PM 0.013 80,000 1,040.00 XT

That XT means special order doesnt it? or something.

So i would still say 1.4 was holding for the time being. However i'll let Charlie school us on T/A as that aint my speciality :)

Will we see 1.2? I dont think so, i think we might see some selling into 1.3 on negative revised Bongo flow rates however i would like to think most SH's have factored this in already.

Since Sidi isnt spudding till late Feb it would be nice if management rewarded our patience with an FP2 update.

Also i can see on comsec that the rest of my 1.4 order was filled today however the number of shares in my portfolio has updated, now that im on a different time zone im confused. Isnt that normally updated in real time? or is it 24 hours or something?

Oh and CC im in London mate, been here 7 months and absolutely LOVING it. Im sure my liver has many a complaint however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.