G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Impending Update, page-16

1. 505 Posts.
    What is the raise price going to be at I ask? They must be nearly out of funds again now. The funny guy who stated on the other thread how tight the ship was because no selling or buying has it wrong.. So no matter how you look at it they need top raise money and we all know that. If they were pulling out great quality and an abundance of ruby they would be reporting it to build share price momentum pre raise so that the shareholders are not diluted to buggery. Who is going to put their hand in their pocket and stump up more money when you look at the chart and see that not one holder is green territory? They just cannot gain momentum from here with the amount of dilution that is coming and that is without the Regius snouts getting their payment in more shares to create more dilution. I see a placement at between 2 & 2.5 cents max. Lets say they use a VWAP of 3.5 they will need to discount that by 30% to be appetising but if the price keeps drifting lower to a VWAP of say 3 well 2cents is the likely price which is massive dilution for even 2 million bucks = 100 million more shares..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.