Imperialism: Oz slowly extracting tongue?, page-18

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: Imperialism: Oz slowly extracting tongue? - Vi Nope mate, I didn't watch it.

Don't watch SBS too often. Their "shockumentaries" are slanted as a rule and there have been just too many of them lately.

But let me tell you one thing, just because a film was made in Israel and even if it was made by a Jew, very often they are so out of kilter, that one (of the Jewish faith) has to sit back and not know whether to laugh or cry.

To laugh -- At the sheer nonsence of many of the movies particularly if one has lived in Israel (and not as a two week tourist)

To cry -- that people actually believe everything that is thrown up at them in a movie even if it tries to assume the role of a documentary.

I am not going to hash up all the "it's their fault, it's our fault" crap.

My attitude is, believe what you want. The Israelis will do what's in their best interest, that's the bottom line.

By the way, what kind of an outcry would there have been if the Israelis had used the same tactic as the Russians in the "Church of Nativity" standoff?

I reckon by now, there would have been 16 Resolutions passed at the UN General Assembly, Syria would have called an emergency meeting of the Security Council and Iraq would have voted that the only the Jews would do a thing like that.

Come now, you know that's what would have happened.

Not happening to the Russians.

No prizes for guessing why.

If ever taxpayers money was going down the toilet in the name of ethnic development, SBS must be at the top of the queue.

I say no more, other than Australia should watch and learn very carefully because one day it's gonna bite us real hard on the bum.

And these tigers will not be toothless. Their bites will hurt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.