VCR ventracor limited

Hey dma, does that mean you are over the flu??....Welcome...

1. 395 Posts.
    Hey dma, does that mean you are over the flu??....Welcome back.

This is consistent with what they said before, that they intend to concentrate on the US market because that's (according to them - management) is where the money is.

Hazard;

For what it's worth, My guess for the no. of implants by the end of this month/when the next announcement is out is..............121 MAX!!!

drg;
    Thanks for the url posted earlier.

I really don't see a point in trying to tie up money on the hope that the sp will rise (even momentarily) with the next ann. Case in point when the most recent announcement on 5/4/07 re. the Approval to start BTT Trials!!!

I'm sticking by my earlier analysis that the problem experience by the sp is due to desperate/uncommitted investors/trader.

As soon as the price rises, they cash in, and when the bottom is reached, they will take whatever the buyers offer. On a number of occassions, when they did manage to hold, the buyers DID BID HIGHER. I have commented on this before.

But they never, ever, hold their ground, they will take whatever is offerred to them by the buyers, and this triggers a flood of (automatic) Stop-losses or people cutting their losses and getting out.

The problem with this stock is not the product, it's management and lack of committed investors, the latter will not be fixed by a single or multiple good ann. this will take quite some time!!!!!!!!

Shame...damn shame!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.