CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Implications of EUR/NASDAQ Launch on CLE

1. 4,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335

The way I see CLE progressing through this patch of owing money and being a brokie is via European Lithium to launch on Nasdaq.
    Tony has said a few times now that it'll be an easy 10x for EUR's marketcap, now what does that mean for CLE (6.25%) of EUR stock, and with EUR announcing this week a buy back scheme of 100m shares over the next 8months or so, this will increase ownership assume stock is being thrown in the inferno.

Currently CLE owns $7,000,000 worth of European Lithium. Stock is liquid.
    In Tony's latest video he suggested that listing on exchange could happen within 6 weeks (take that how you want)
    EUR will receive 80% of Critical Metals Corp. Approx $800,000,000 worth of shares.
    EUR will continue to trade on the ASX but will have an 80% stake in a billion dollar company.

Tony expects EUR to go from a 100m company to a 1b company on the ASX almost overnight when deal is done.
    CLE will have a 6.5% share ownership of a 1B company. Hmm.

I don't think Tony cares about paying back bad debts with a deal like this in the forefront.

I would interested to know if anything was spoken about at the AGM, I was unable to attend.

Any insight from CLE crew would be much appreciated, and if you think I am delirious that is Okay too. I just don't know what I am missing here..

Below is an upcoming chat Live event will feature Critical Metals Executive Chairman Tony Sage and Sizzle Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: SZZL) Director Carolyn Trabuco. Some personal confirmation that Tony is going to make this happen. He has already proved a few people wrong getting this far.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5186/5186015-77c2957b7fe5e04ce99c2f5789f798c0.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5185/5185988-8f00612d92559c5768bf99402418a8da.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.