PLT 2.50% 78.0¢ plenti group limited

Well said Bochman (this post and your previous one).It's good to...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Well said Bochman (this post and your previous one).

It's good to have an independent voice look in on this and give a balanced opinion.

That said, and at the risk of further continuing Decan's & Red's campaign to freak PLT holders out (!), whilst I don't have time (as stated this morning) to do the review or research to counter, I don't seem to remember them taking into account:
    - $3.5M raised via SPP & convertible notes (possibly mentioned sometimes, not always)
    - they are expecting $2.5M more TruScreen revenue than the Dec 09 half (as previously discussed, $3M-$0.5M in 1st half)
    - they don't take into account any other revenue increases (e.g. CerviScreen into China as waiting to ship, accelerating TruScreen sales due to increased reorder from more units already out there or new sales etc. etc.)

Also, Decan again mentioned needing "to raise $2.35m over and above the immediate working capital requirements as this is the amount of secured redeembale debt due December 24th" ... this assumes that the SP is below 7c, otherwise they would just convert to scrip and either hold or sell some and book in some profit.

Not wanting to continue the debate for now, as I really must get back to work!

If need be, it would be nice if some other forum regulars could carry the baton in the interim!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $140.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 78.0¢ $26.73K 33.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 18334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.