PLT 1.43% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

Decan,Re: "already accounted for the cash inflow of $3.361m from...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Decan,

Re: "already accounted for the cash inflow of $3.361m from the C-Notes and SPP in my cash flow projection"

Hmmm. I'll have to do a big check of the rest of your posts then, because the figure does not come to $3.361. The money raised is as follows (fortunately I had these to cut & paste from the other day):-

"On 1 April 2009, Polartechnics announced that it had received commitments from sophisticated investors to
    subscribe for a further 19,085,719 secured convertible notes to raise the sum of $1,336,000"

"Further, Polartechnics raised an additional $2,225,000 pursuant to a Share Purchase Plan which was announced by
    Polartechnics on 25 February 2009 and which closed on 1 May 2009."

Let's see now: $1,336,000 + $2,225,000 = $3,561,000

versus $3.361. You'll probably say it was a typo ... convenient.

You guys talk about the SP being 10c or below at the end of the year. This is consistent with your view of PLT, not mine and not all others. You have your beliefs, we have ours.

Nobody is really debating whether the merger will go ahead or not. It is an interesting question, but not one that can really be meaningfully discussed further until the target's statement comes out (IMO).

Decan, you had two 'Finally" paragraphs in there. You can't have more than one "Finally", unless you're Red in which case you can have a 2nd-last time to ever post and then keep on posting!

(surely you can see the funny side in that)

None of this is going to be resolved today, tomorrow or next week. You've made your points, you think the company is going down the gurgler, I think it's going to make me rich, let's compare notes and look at the SP in December and see how it's going. And yes, I do believe there will be a December.

In the meantime, let's tone it down a bit, get on with something more meaningful and put the egos away.

You guys are desperate to be right, I'm desperate to debunk your claims, all for what?

Not worth the energy.

Let's all just cool it for a while ... if you can.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.0¢ $10.68K 14.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.