PLT 1.43% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

Good one Red,I only just read that one. Very funny, I'm glad to...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Good one Red,

I only just read that one. Very funny, I'm glad to see you've regained your sense of humour (from your grumpy start to the day, and various rushes of blood thereafter).

I'm particularly impressed that you either have a great memory re what TTH stands for (as I've disclosed quite a long way into the past) or done research on my posts from way back.

Whilst your post was probably designed to parody and infuriate me, I actually thought it quite witty (although they do say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit). Nonetheless, a good effort.

You could also have thrown in the old classics such as 'A fool and their money soon part' etc., but that might have been too predictable ... you were far more poetic in taking the micky.

Don't worry about me, if PLT were to go under (which it won't!) it would be a hit to the dreams of endless O/S trips and a more extravagant lifestyle + earlier retirement, but as I mentioned before, I do have the day job.

Today was way too intense. I really do think that Decan, you and I should just back off a bit and let things unfold. Hopefully there will be far more information coming out in the target statement & independent expert's report, which would be better to comment on than what was dished up in the past 24 hours. There's too much guessing going on. I was half tempted to do a review of Decan's original post on this thread tonight, and then I thought ... why bother? Too much energy and time spent, for what actual reason or gain? To refute his view of what he read in the statement? Because he put it out there with his interpretation on it, backed up by you, who both start telling PLT holders their company is in trouble? It would only really be an issue if people actually believed you.

I'm not fully sure of why it so important for Decan and yourself to spend so much time and energy on this company that neither of you have a holding in ('borrows' or not, if that was actually true). I think when asked Decan has put up the 'Robin Hood' / warning Mum & Dad investors kind of arguments up, and possibly even you, I can't remember. Likewise, obviously Decan finds it 'sport' (I'll bet he also enjoys the odd dash of hunting, old chap eh what), but it's sport that only he seems to particularly enjoy (although you might as well, who knows).

Anyhow, I'm here for one reason, and that is because I have a significant holding and interest in Polartechnics and like to study / research everything I can about it, and discuss it with similarly minded individuals. Then there is the occasional need to butt heads with a few who prefer who range from cynical / devils advocates / stirrers / just plain cranky. Not something I particularly enjoy, but it is necessary from time to time to attempt to dispel misinformation. Yes, I am probably glass 3/4 full, and proud of it. We need those like myself to counter those more negative types out there.

Anyhow, this turned from being a two paragraph quick post into a rant, so I'll sign off for now. Hopefully you guys can cool it a bit until the real truth is known (versus conjecture from the part-information available). Yes, I do mean revenue and actual cash balances etc., the missing pieces of the puzzle that would paid to a lot of what happened today. I certainly don't have the time to spend frolicking in the muck with you, nor the inclination.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.0¢ $10.68K 14.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.