PLT 1.43% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

Decan,Interesting case that you present ... unfortunately the...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Decan,

Interesting case that you present ... unfortunately the missing information to balance it is revenue. For that we will need to wait.

I've not currently got the time to pour over the details, as things are currently very busy at work (yes, unlike you I do actually work for a living) and home time is for family (and late nights for not enough sleep!).

Be that as it may, there were a couple of things I noticed in your first and last posts on this thread, which were notably dodgy:-

1: 15/06/09 18:44 (Post #: 4161863)
    ==
    "For all of the reasons clearly stated above I hence retain my sell recommendation."

As I remember it HC rules state that you are not permitted to provide unqualified and/or unsolicited advice. Unless you are a financial planner or have similar qualifications, and are providing that advice on a professional basis, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do that here.

(I don't have time to research and come up with the exact wording, but that's the gist of it that I remember; if wrong, feel free to quote the HC rules to rebuke your right to do so ... I don't mind being wrong, if I am!)

2: 15/06/09 20:22 (Post #: 4162181)
    "When Hunter lied to the AGM back in 2007"

That is a big statement, and potentially litigious. I have had a few dialogues with Red from time to time on the subject, where he explained why he made the claim and I in turn explained why it was not the case, and each time he backed down. Do you care to state on what basis you say that, and are prepared to stand by it?

I have no connection in any way to Robert Hunter, and have only met him on one occasion at an AGM, yet I have plenty of respect for him (more so than you obviously) and don't believe people on HC should direct cheap shots at him when he is unable to reply on this forum (bad form, directors getting on HC). I assume he wouldn't bother suing, but who knows.

Cheers.

p.s. I may not be able to respond to various posts today ... very busy day at work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.0¢ $10.68K 14.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.