AMM 0.00% 0.9¢ armada metals limited

Owenaoz,Greetings,Over the years, H C posters, analysts, and...

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Owenaoz,

Greetings,

Over the years, H C posters, analysts, and indeed the company itself have countenanced the likelihood of AMM benefiting from others using AMM's infrastructure for backhaul on some routes. I have an idea it already happens on some sectors! AMM provides very favourable speeds compared with what NBN has been rumoured to give.

AMM is but one of a few like companies a conservative gov't is likely to harness as part of an overall and varied strategy to upgrade broadband services around Australia. Rather than Labour putting an expensive, poorly consulted cable into every area without ensuring there is viable demand for it, Abbott proposes taking Australia's vast and diverse communities each on merit. Seeing who currently offers what capacity, what gov't assistance they require to value add /boost, AFTER ascertaining the current and future needs of that particular demographic, thereby reducing unnecessary duplication, oversupply (wastage) of supply and investment of public funds.

It was always pretty simple in my mind. Labour don't talk well with business, never have, don't know when they will, the freakin' know-alls! That's my bitch for the evening.

So bottom line Owenaoz is, AMM and other well run, funded and progressive ISPs IMHO stand to benefit to some degree - additional to their own ongoing success.

Monark is one who may bear me out here, and likely add what I've missed. I may stand correcting on some points, not enough hopefully to sway me in my belief in the quality investment AMM has been for me over a number of years (subsequent to me doing my own initial research).

Best wishes Owanaoz, sorry someone didn't reply to you sooner.

Regards,

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 136686 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.