LCY 7.69% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

Very good point O,As they state in last ann, "Legacy’s new...

1. 64 Posts.
    Very good point O,

As they state in last ann,

"Legacy’s new drilling program will target the rapid development of JORC resources."

Would be very interested to see new drilling program.
    As its sounds it will be aggressive.

Haven't posted for a while but talk about a diversified portfolio, extremely happy with LCY.! I now hold 1 mil shares in this baby in my long term folder as i have 4-5 years no problem if not longer as it grows.

They are doing everything right taking their time testing the water with smaller acquisitions first.
    As with this last apparently small one of only 6 million (that's only 25% of some company's), that it is surrounded by some really good ground. I take my hat off to Sharon & management again for recognizing the potential of quality assets and throwing their weight behind an announcement like that to get straight into a jorc. Not many explorers in a position to do that at the moment

Would be also interested in our manganese drilling program another potentially outstanding group of tenements.

But i think apart from our potential JV`S with HAW, MAK, AGO, and anything else they might have going on including some gold, don't discount our Koongie park tenement which is right up there near sandfire!!!

And 60 percent farm in nearly concluded with bevan, i dont think these guys are sitting on there backsides at all!!!

Diversified portfolio, got a fair bit right here.

Oh thats right almost forgot, we have a company worth over 4 billion backing us. Ah small details.

Keep up the good work all longtermers, DGH,zmans,O,rabbit,cal,big,bernp, and whoever else i forgot,

Thanks,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.206K 169.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 337730 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 87803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.