GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

importance of last night's us$24 gold rise ..., page-6

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I wouldn't mind someone telling me what it all means Pug!

I sort of work at an intuitive level with his stuff and for me he seems to be saying that money is disappearing into risk free bonds (thats the dead hand of Gov.) and because of this interest rates are low (not Oz yet)
    and getting a return on your interest in something is what an economy is all about if you are an investor or a business person who actually creates wealth

so that dead hand has or will turn us into zombie economies

gold comes into it in that this is an economic crisis brought about by immensely intelligent economists who are attempting to play with and live forever with an irredeemable or a fiat currency and are obviously failing (ask Henrys mates in Japan)

I felt for Barnaby (where did he get that from) yesterday - he knows that Henry's a twit but there you go - he's told that he is simplistic and upsetting everyone - God help anyone these days who wanders about saying you can't get something for nothing

but then again people are beginning to wonder about the true nature of money and politicians again so maybe all is not lost

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.