BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi I agree that there will be lots of competition in many...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Hi I agree that there will be lots of competition in many feilds.

Using Blaize as an example here. MB has invested in Blaize based on the news so I agree its a bigger commitment. BUT BRN keep peomoting trusted by MB and others.

Your right that the chip Akida is better but if Blaize is good enough will we get the well its good enough issue?

My personal opinion is as follows one if the reasons for the slow adoption from BRN was possibly due to the front runner wanting to makena investment stake in BRN. The Board may have been opposed to a JV and then the bigger player likely says okay we will just squeeze you. Maybe Brainchip has been against such collaborations. I see this ending as these people are not to stupid they will need to give a piece of cake as entry to the playground.

I also think with The current CR these shares are going to these parties in accounts not noticible in size. The actual retail investor at the moment has no gamble money to be buying and youncan see the share top 50 many are in the know and in the field on the product end.

unigen making several models of edge box well all companies do that they will have 2 to 3 models.

What i find from your comment is Braize is agressive in the growth side your right.

I would be happy to give 10 % stake aka 10% dilution to Nvidia or a big player fow say a 50 million investment firstly people will cry but that will litterly double BRN price from 500 million cap to 1 billion i would guess just based on that hype we would be re rated. I just dont think the BRN top brass wants too maybe yeah its more valueble in their mind but in the end we need to get procucts and make money from our technology. This goes beyond the sales team making the deal Nandan Rob Even Chris and Jenn are not the issue or final contract approver they are the army ants The CEO and Board directors make the final call yeah its Sean but that said he has to awnser to the Board.

I think there has been some opposition to the deals from our customer terms and conditions that some on the board feel not right. Or our terms favor too much the technology and these need to be fixed and I suspect this has been in the works for a while now. Hence your seeing the changes of the company. I'm certain Sean wants to succeed in this role and they all want to see the money but they may have slightly over valued themselves for the moment. Value will come with growth but you need to start the growth.

I can prove that the original crew really felt our SP deserve higher valuen none really sold any signifigant holdings at 1 dollar plus.

I do not think the technology is the stall has been the ability to make a deal and give the customers what they want not tell then what they need to do to make the product then just build it yourself and sell it.

We finally see the light I harp on the VVDN edge Box because this should have been done last year.

Firstly As was stated bey Sean that VVDN is the distributor they sell bulk 25 to 100 plus orders. They have had 100 unit orders based on the podcast. 1 100 order is a revenue of 80k USD so VVDN will show revenues say 500k in sales from that they will pay BRN their portion of the profit what ever that was agreed on say half of 25% is BRN so from that we will say BRN show 62.5 k revenue that almost all profit but it looks bad. Why it's a low revenue but it's based on what VVDN paid us as the handler and its all profit. BRN are only selling small orders on their site for 10 or mare call sales and they direct you to VVDN. It's a clean model but the way people see figures this is lost at times. For the record BRN did not even know these edge boxes existed the customer came to them with this offer. These numbers I made up there is no evidence the volume of units state are correct only an example.

Anyway my rant is over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.