MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Crusty Demon - Ill do this once. Just to highlight my point! All...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Crusty Demon - Ill do this once. Just to highlight my point!

All his statements and questions are valid questions to be fair. The problem is they are just not relevant here. They are relevent back in his SFX holding where his assumptions have all been proven wrong. No finance, no investors and SP belted.!!

Why?? Its my understanding that a 20 Million Tonne / Annum operation is a huge one. So should the company proof up a resource of 400 million tonnes of high grade material (outside the villages – which I am told is the plan) then this gives the first target a 20 year mine life. Unless of course the grade is that good that it justifies relocating any housing / villages and improving their lives with infrastructure.??

Grade …… grade……grade is the plan here, then assemblage, then marketability of the concentrate. !

Get high enough grades to produce concentrate economically and then find someone (Richard Bay, Kenmare) who want concentrate which i assume will be another genuine news flow event in the near term.

Way too early for 98% of his comments. We are an early exploration play with 8 holes completed. Upside on all sides of the coin here with further drilling, new augers at new targets and then other tenements. Linhuane is due for exploration shortly.

Ill take the bait and agree we have around 1.6 Billion on issue with all options being exercised. this implies an EV of $20 Million and around $8 Million cash.

The rest is background and utter nonsense.

name me a better small cap with this upside on ASX and ill go buy there also.

Does this cover it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.85K 4.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 60221599 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11370528 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.