MRQ 0.00% 0.5¢ mrg metals limited

Importance of Pending Assay Results, page-23

1. 2ic
    5,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4863
    I have never reported one your insulting posts, I prefer to let them speak for you.

I could go back and copy multiple posts at the same time that made very clear it was a binary gamble. It's that simple, no speculation on the next drill hole or size of the resource, just a gamble that SFX would get taken out or find a JV partner. Everyone at SFX knows that, it's so simple but you can't see it. Not every gamble pays off, though I'm sure you always win lol.

I really would like someone to critique my post and tell if and where my logic is flawed. Doesn;t look like it's going to happen, which means the logic is right. So many holders on here want to prove me the idiot .... well, here's your chance.

I imagine though that a few well connected here (you know who they are) were already well over the high grade strand running through Koko at depth. One well known poster said as much before retracting. Drill out and emphasise the higher grade stand for market attention and believable path to production. I just don;t think the grade is high enough to move the needle, but that's just my opinion. Unlike SFX, MRQ is an evolving story with news flow, exploration upside and downside. Unsurprisingly the market much prefers to play in this pool than binary gambles in the developers pool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.1K 1.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 60461079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8849336 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.