NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

A part of an article I copied from the CLA thread which seems to...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

A part of an article I copied from the CLA thread which seems to have relevance for us at NCZ. We have a saying our way you don't eat the porridge when it is steaming hot, meaning take this news with a grain of salt, but no one likes to hear anyone
    mentioning the word Nationalization, perhaps our shorter is running with that?
    Btw sorry for the bold letters, my computer jumped to that having a mind of its own and I don't know how to unbold it... Hopefully it will resolve itself down the line.

Congo’s state-owned mining firm, Gecamines SA, is pushing to renationalize the Central African nation’s rich natural resources, in a move that could roil some of the world’s largest mining companies and have implications for industries ranging from technology to auto production. Gecamines chairman Albert Yuma Mulimbi told The Journalthat Congo has not benefited enough from its mining production.

Higher cobalt prices “give us full reason” to renegotiate joint ventures, Yuma is quoted as saying. “A bigger piece of the cake, that’s the ultimate goal,” he said, adding that eventually, he would like to revert to 100 percent ownership of all mines in Congo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.