CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

important - ccc general meeting

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    As you all know CCC is holding a General Meeting this Friday 10th August at 2pm at the University of WA Seminar Room 2, Hackett Drive Crawley, WA.

It is critical that every shareholder that is dissatisfied (aka every shareholder) vote AGAINST every resolution to ensure that the board hear our voices. For too long they have done as they please with no regard for shareholders best interests. Voting against every resolution will send a clear message that this will not be tolerated any longer.

IT IS ALL VERY WELL TO POST ON HOTCOPPER AND RANT AND RAVE BUT THIS HAS NO INFLUENCE ON ANYTHING. If you all really wish to start turning the wheels of change at CCC then you must get your forms in to the company (fax or scanned email is fine) before 2pm (AWST) TODAY. I would attention all faxes to Jane Flegg on (08) 9324 2400 or email: [email protected]

I understand that both Jason Brewer and Don Turvey will not be attending this meeting which I find absolutely astounding given the current state of the CCC nation.

I also urge everyone attend this meeting in person that are able to. Do not assume that someone else will attend therefore your presence is not required. The more shareholders that attend this meeting the stronger the message that will be delivered.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HEARD!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.