@yasoooo Islam comes over 500 years after Jesus Christ Mohammad...

1. RM
    7,441 Posts.
    @yasoooo Islam comes over 500 years after Jesus Christ Mohammad never met Jesus and live thousands of miles away

So what do Muslims believe about the crucifixtion of Jesus...its a complete dogs breakfast.

Some Muslims believe Allah made another look like Jesus thereby Allah accidentally creating Christianity when the living Jesus was again seen by his followers.

Some Muslims believe someone who looked like him replaced Jesus on the cross

Some Muslims believe it was Judas Iscariot who was hung on a cross not Jesus

and other Muslims believe in the swoon theory that Jesus just fainted but did not die.

Yet Christianity has always maintained the death burial and resurrection of Jesus on the cross and these Biblical accounts were written at the time of the eyewitnesses who were still alive to repudiate such claims.

Christianity consistent Islam a dogs breakfast of different views and different beliefs coming half a millennium after Christ with no eyewitness.

Even you yasoooo will be laughing at the historicity claims put forward by your pagan religion.

Sorry Islam again 100% fails.

Let us see what John not Paul has to say in the Holy Bible not in Shaitan's Quran

John 20
    Jesus Appears to Thomas…26
    Eight days later, His disciples were once again inside with the doors locked, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” 27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.” 28 Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”…

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6276/6276233-ac698adddee356726f8bb4fbe97c581e.jpg
    The Incredulity of Saint Thomas is a painting of the subject of the same name. It is one of the most famous paintings by the Italian Baroque master Caravaggio, c. 1601-1602.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.