Important clarifications, page-104

1. 23,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "To be crucified, thick iron nails must penetrate his hands and feet, and this did not happen to Christ.Not a single bone of Christ was broken

36 These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken,”[a] John 36:19"

I tell ya what, we'll meet up and I'll bring thick iron nails and hammer and show how I can nailed them into ya, without breaking your bones, are you up for it? eek.png

"God raised Christ," = in 3 days after his death and up into heaven 40 days after that and Jesus tells of this coming event in the following.

John 3:12 -14 - If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
    (Jesus now goes on the explain a heavenly event, which is going to happen to him, upon death).

13 - No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.
    (After 3 days he rises from the grave and says, do not touch me, as I have not yet ascended to the Father.
    I goes up for a very short space of time and comes back for 40 days.
    "who is in heaven = future event as shown coming up).

Jesus now goes on to interpret the above, elaborates on it;
    14 - And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Yes, 3 days after his death -> Acts 2:24 - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death:eek.png because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

After the 3 days;
    Luke 24:39 - Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

Then after 40 days -> and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” Acts 1:11

Col 1:18 - And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; so that in all things he might have the preeminence.

The Jesus to be, in the mind and plans of God, where all your creations begin, was the firstborn of creation and in the same context, the beginning of the creation of God - Col 1:15, Rev 3:14 and Rev 13:8, where the plan shows, that he was slain in this coming plan, from the foundation of the world (your foundations also begin in you, for all that you do).

Hence you picked on Paul's words, are you going to do likewise to Jesus's words as well as John's ????????????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.