A description of Prophet MohammedThe Greatest Man in history,He...

1. 1,631 Posts.
    A description of Prophet Mohammed

The Greatest Man in history,

He is Mohammed Ibn Abdullah.Mohammed means:

The commendable in his attribute.

* His self morality:

- He was the best person for he was better than any good sent to any human.

- If he was given two options on any subject he'd take the easier unless it is a sin.

- He was more timid than a virgin.

- He never carp food; if he liked it he ate and if he didn't he didn't eat not uttering a word of not liking.

- If he talked, he would talk slowly, not hurriedly and never go on talking nonsense, if you try to count his conversation you'd count it lesser than your fingers.

- He never liked to gossip about people, he'd say {No one tells me about anyone anything, for I like to meet you with clean heart}.

- He was the bravest person and the best decent, Anas said {I've served Prophet Mohammad for ten years he never said: a pooh for something I did or why did you do that? Or will you do that?} This means he never gave orders and never asked anyone to do him a favor.

- He never crap anything, no matter how bad it is.

- If anyone asked him a favor he never says no, he gives without hesitation not fearing poorness.

- He moons with the ignorant and he is patient when someone huts him.

- He smiles to anyone talks to him and concentrate on one's talk until makes one feel as if he is the most important person in the world.

- When he shakes hands in greeting, he never takes his hand before the one greeted. He'd greet first and finishes greeting last.

- He's tickle children and greets them and he'd wipe the orphans' heads and play with them.

- He's answer the invitation of: the free, the slave, the servant, the poor and he'd visit any sick person.

- If anyone wanted to whisper for him a thing he's bend his head to hear.

- He's always first to greet people.

- He was the best person to his family and very patient with them; he'd ignore their mistakes and help them at house work. He polished his shoes and sewed his clothes

.- If a kid came to him, he'd take his hand to talk to him and go with him anywhere he wants.

- He'd sit with the poor. At any board he with sit until the end.

- He hates anyone to stand when he enters and he'd prevent people to exaggerate to compliment him.

- His gravity is a wonder, he's laughter was smiles, he talks when needed, and he'd talk easily and clearly, he was the best symbol.

- If he disliked something, it'd show on his face but never would he utter a word of dislike.

- He wasn't nasty, or damned anything, he never gives badly for bad he would be patient, excusing and forgiving.

- He's never meet one is something he hates.

- Never loose temper nor seek revenge. Even the Godless of that time talked and witnessed his honesty, decency and his straightforwardness. He pitied captives, freed the slaves, he organized the country, cherished women and make her a autonomic and not cheap.

- He'd never fight unless for God.

- He never shouts nor aggrandizes his victory, when he entered Mecca he was devout, silent, his chin touches his chest because of fearing and thanking God. He didn't enter arrogance, conceit and egotism.

- A man saw him while he was roaming around Kaba (God's home in Mecca) the man shook of fearing him as a king on earth, but Prophet Mohammed told him: {Take it easy, I'm only the son of a woman who used to eat charqui in Mecca}

أمريكية تعتنق الإسلام وتعاتب المسلمين"لما ذالم يخبرنا أحد عن هذا؟" مقـطع جـد مؤثـر "Muslim revert "

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.