"Is the Comforter Holy Ghost"YES -> God (Father) is Spirit and...

1. 24,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Is the Comforter Holy Ghost"

YES -> God (Father) is Spirit and that Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

John 14:10 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
    John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because - Luke 4:18) God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto Him.

14:10 is Jesus's answer to them of showing them the Father -> by hearing the Fathers words coming from Jesus, it is deemed as seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.
    God's words are Spirit John 6:63, hence we can say that Jesus had the words of the God and Father without measure, so when he expressed them out, he Became the express image of the God and Fathers Person - Word, The Word John 1:1. Heb 1:3 KJV.

OK then, as Jesus was soon to leave, naturally the Holy Spirit = the Father would be going as well, hence;
    John 14:16 - And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever.

The Helper, Comforter are one in the same.
    John 14:17 - the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
    Confirmed -> 2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them
    . I will be their God, And they shall be My people.

1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Note, the God there is the Father and God and the Holy Spirit are interchanged, as they are one in the same.
    Two things or persons, are not dwelling in your Temple above here.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
    Written -> Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

John 16:14 -
    He (this, that, it, same - Spirit of Truth) shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words), and shall shew it unto you.
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

It was the Father = (Spirit of truth, Holy Spirit) that Glorified Jesus.

God is Spirit the Holy and Not 'a' Spirit, he can give of himself (the Spirit) to others to whatever measure he so choses.

The Holy Spirit can be deemed as, He, Him, this, that, it, same etc, depends on the context of the passages.

Hence, there is NO contradiction as your youtube guy states, re the Holy Spirit being in some, before this event.
    Prior to this event, you did Not have -> "And they shall all be taught by God."
    So your guy is messing around with contexts, subjects etc and trying to roll them into to one = Not of Truth.
    ------------------------
    What the above does do, is raise alarm bells.
    Numerous Christian faiths and Religions, which based on the above, if they were on the key core basic truths, that should be impossible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.