Important clarifications, page-225

1. 24,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Do not believe Jesus = his words which I made CLEAR.

You said the above was me saying -> That you didn't believe "IN" Jesus, which I never said.

Jesus's own words which you seem to reject, shows he himself designated the Father alone as the ONLY true God when he was here.
    The Bible clearly shows us, that after the cross and him being glorified, that the God and Father that Jesus defines in 17:3, has Made Jesus and only BEGOTTEN God John 1:18 = confirming Jesus's words in 17:3 and Deu 6:4, that he was not God or a God when here.

I am happy that God has placed the 2nd Adam MAN in that position for what he has done.
    Think about that, a none pre-existing one as above, way much more harder to achieve what he did.
    If you paint another Jesus, imo one is grossly lowering his achievements.
    -----------
    All that I'm pointing out is, based on the Bible, you believe in another Jesus and Father to boot.
    What it will mean at the end of the day, is anyones guess.
    But Jesus does reject said Christians, that profess this and that in his "name".
    --------
    But as I've pretty much said, I've pretty much got no chance of getting you to see otherwise, that's a mission you would have to pursue yourself and get passionate about.
    That is Not to be taken as being critical, it is from experience and reality.
    -----------
    I would suggest that perhaps the Key problem in that you're not understanding points that I put forward, is that they are so foreign to you, probably unheard of?
    If you're not sure what I'm saying, always feel free to ask me to clarify.
    I never claim to be an expert writer, but I do know, I can always understand, even some quite shocking writings of others.

For your info, I'm a true blue from the real Australia -> The West LOL.
    I'm also happy to be deemed as one of the least of Jesus's, the Real Jesus that is wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.