Why am I not surprised, that people can't stay focused and...

1. 25,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Why am I not surprised, that people can't stay focused and actually address peoples points = because they cannot counter them WITH the Bible, but only with there unfounded creative imaginations.

Trinity dead in the water in 2 secs, by none other than the 2nd Adam Man Jesus.

This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father)
    the ONLY True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ = the Son of the OLNY true God.

He unquestionably and independently references the Father ALONE as the Only True God, when he was here.
    So YES, it is very easy to read for Those of God.

You say you acknowledge this (good boy), and yet claim the only true God is 3 persons = what.png

NOW SURELY AND I MEAN "SURELY", YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS POST????
    If so, you better work out HOW you're going to unlock 2 Thes 2:11 as there is NO other explanation. wink.png
    --------
    "You are distorting it to such an extent you are conveying something totally different."

The evidence thus far, it is you that's conveying something totally different, as I've shown From the Bible, to which as of yet, you have Not countered with the Bible, but simply repeating what has been shown, to be in error.
    2 Thes 2:11, due to 2:10, gives you NO other option but to do this, it's out of your hands, despite you thinking otherwise.
    ------------
    Your following post, has well and truly been addressed with the Bible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.