Important clarifications, page-307

1. 1,632 Posts.
    there is a fact that many of those affiliated with Christ, peace be upon him, overlook, which is that the Christian beliefs inspired by the New Testament meet radically with the old pagan beliefs.

The Trinity, the Incarnation, eternal sin, atonement with salvation, crucifixion, and redemption, the Nicene Creed, the Lord’s Supper (Holy Supper) and baptisms, and ecclesiastical sacraments...

[The most important one, answered Jesus, is this: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one] (Mark 12:32)

[But in vain they do worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.] (Matthew 15:9)

[As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.] (John 8:40)

[By myself I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear.] (John 5:30)

the incarnation of God in Jesus is incompatible with the Quran, as well as with what Jesus himself proclaimed and stood for. Other tenets of current (man-made) Christianity, such as the Divine sonship of Jesus, Trinity, Crucifixion, original sin and vicarious atonement.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.