@yasoooo so a woman left a transgender lifestyle and embraced...

1. RM
    7,407 Posts.
    @yasoooo so a woman left a transgender lifestyle and embraced Islam, what in Islam appealed to her is it because the Prophet Mohammad was a confirmed cross dresser an Arabic transvestite from Sahih Islamic sources.

Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 2442 Chapter 54. The Book of Gifts and their Excellence,

VII: The one who gave a gift to his friend aiming for a time when he was with one of his wives rather than another. It is related from 'A'isha that the wives of the messenger of Allah fell into two parties. One party contained 'A'isha, Hafsa, Safiyya and Sawda, and the other party contained Umm Salama and the rest of the wives of the messenger of Allah. The Muslims knew of the love of the messenger of Allah for 'A'isha, so when any of them had a gift which he wanted to give to the messenger of Allah he would delay it until the messenger of Allah was in 'A'isha's house. Then the person with the gift would send it to the messenger of Allah while he was in 'A'isha's house. The party of Umm Salama spoke about it and said to her, "Tell the messenger of Allah to speak to the people and say, 'Whoever wants to give a gift to the messenger of Allah should give it to him in the house of whichever wife he is.'" Umm Salama spoke to him about what they had said, but he did not say anything. They asked her and she said, "He did not say anything to me." They said to her, "Speak to him." She said she spoke to him when he went around to her as well, but he did not say anything to her. They asked her and she said, “He did not say anything to me.” They said to her, “Speak to him until he speaks to you.” He went around to her and she spoke to him. He said to her, “Do not injure me regarding 'A'isha. The revelation does not come to me when I am in the GARMENT of any woman except 'A'isha.”

yasoooo why is the greatest Muslim whoever lived the prophet Mohammad a cross dresser which is forbidden in the bible.

Deuteronomy 22: 5
    “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment; for all who do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Why do you follow the pagan transvestite prophet of Islam??

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6159/6159073-9cfb0ef5332d80535fd72aea2d97faf7.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.