HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Important Consideration

1. Ag1
    22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Given that some Heron shareholders here on this board and thread believe that Mr. Buckhorn resigned? (which i doubt) as the announcement below says "in the near future will cease to be employed as an executive of the Company"

One can only assume that Mr. Buckhorn is still employed but it all smells rather fishy and perhaps Mr. Buckhorn is being pushed out because he has a different view on how things should have been handled?

Let's just imagine (and maybe not to be discounted) that someone comes out of the woodwork, recognises a bargain and makes a bid to take over Heron Resources, I believe the dissatisfied HRR holders here would immediately pledge shares to whoever offered a reasonable cash or script bid.
    Having said that, would those holders reading this post and dissatisfied with this extremely shabby finance package and the total dilution of the company at a give away price.

Should a bid present itself in a reasonably attractive offer, would you please post here the approximate holding that you might pledge in the event a bidder was to eventuate.

The ball is already rolling with a collective 28 million shares by non posters.

ASX/TSX Release
    2 June 2017
    Founding Director, Mr Ian Buchhorn Steps Down
    Heron Resources Limited (“Heron” or the “Company”) today advises that Mr Ian Buchhorn has stepped down as a Director
    of Heron and in the near future will also cease to be employed as an executive of the Company.
    Mr Buchhorn was the founding Managing Director of Heron when it first listed on the ASX in 1996. Mr Buchhorn has brought
    a wealth of exploration and industry experience to the Heron Board during his long career with the Company, and in this time
    has overseen many of Heron’s successful exploration programs and corporate initiatives.. Most recently, Ian was instrumental
    in achieving the successful spin-out of Ardea Resources Limited from Heron.
    Heron’s Chairman, Mr Stephen Dennis, said: “As the Company transitions from an exploration company to developer of the
    Woodlawn mine, it is a logical time for Ian to leave Heron, and for him to refocus his energy and time to Ardea and his other
    business interests. Ian has played a key part in the growth of Heron and on behalf of the Board we wish him and his family
    all the best for the future.”
    Mr Buchhorn remains a major shareholder of Heron with an 11% interest in the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.