CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Tomorrow is an important day in the life of CVI to see if it...

1. 5,778 Posts.
    Tomorrow is an important day in the life of CVI to see if it follows the ASX trend.

My prediction for sometime has been its daily price is 75% the mercy of the ASX,DOW and Oil prices and 25% caused by placements.

No other reason.... the thought that the election has anything to do with it is all voodoo, put together by some medicineman.

Alot of long termers have turned to day trading CVI and for this reason I see CVI as a real buy opportunity tomorrow and the next couple of days.

So....anything around 6...grab them while you can.... good old standby....buy on the up...sell on the down

The first aim for the sell figure is in place already...for those who follow the predictions......get out a little before this to give yourself a nice profit....if you dont know I am not telling you.

Operation centre moves to another state tomorrow...but that wont matter.enough ammo to keep firing

Good luck to all holders tomorrow...Down to Melbourne for AFL Grand Final week.... Buddy the new hero...got to get seats yet....pretty confident

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.