PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

important highlights, page-2

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Agree completely TTC, to me its a no brainer, but is it me that has no brain or the investors that ran today on a good announcement? Maybe both! Lol!
    So what do we have? Ok we have great management a nice mixture of enthuisiasm and conservative, but many companies have great management.
    We have a SRF nearology play. Many other companies have this too. Most of them based in some cases on the nearology argument alone are valued at low teen to twenties in SP. We have both the Jenkins fault and Nara volcanics in our favour, all of the other players at Doolgunna do not have this.
    We have a couple of Tanz gold plays as gold almost re leapfrogs REEs as the hottest sector at the time which are high grade and surface.
    Then we have a REE/Niobium/phosphate/base metal resourse at Ngulla that I and I must say here I am no geo, but I am expecting Ngulla will be proven as one of the globes mineral gems.
    Am I missing something here or is the market missing something? As we saw last time when the market misses something it often does not take too long to correct its oversights...
    Cheers all Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.