AAH arana therapeutics limited

This is for you WestsiceHello, I’m a Arana shareholder and I...

1. 101 Posts.
    This is for you Westsice

Hello, I’m a Arana shareholder and I suffer from guilt for not accepting 50 billion (*&&)(&&@#@ Cephalon letters sent to me by people who actually believe, if I accept, a poor six-year-old girl in Scotland with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show.
    How stupid are we?
    Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a super model I just happen to run into the next day!
    What a bunch of utter (*&^(*&^ garbage
    Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns at Cephalon will come into my house and sodomise me in my sleep If I don’t accept the bid price. if you're going to send me something, at least send me something mildly amusing.
    I've seen all the “Accept the Cephalon offer now rubbish. Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these Cephalon letters . Chances are, it's not your own popularity.
    The point being?
    If you get some letter from Cephalon that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, if you don’t accept the offer, throw it out.
    There never funny, so don’t accept the offer.
    And stop pissing people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is whether you accept Cephalons offer.
    Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.

Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.