ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

HC PostersI've called the company and advised of the...

1. 103 Posts.
    HC Posters

I've called the company and advised of the following::

Trading Halt - Likely to be tomorrow before AGM (locate WA time)

Funding (in part or in full amount of $28m by share issuance or otherwise) - must be in place prior to company being reinstated as the change of controlling to Professor Palmer will requires ASX to view this a new company listing - thus, the need of the confirmed funding of working capital at least

ARH acquisition of Balmoral Iron Ore Project - relates to the right to mine ore up to 1 Billion tonnes with an option to increase tonage by another 6 Billion tonnes - this quite similar to the project taken up by CITIC - the only differences is that CITIC paid US$219m upfront with another US$200m payable under the option terms.

In short, ARH has an excellent deal with Professor Palmer who will shares his wealth of the project with shareholders of ARH

Post Consolidation Price = Project's Acquisition Premium (?) + Funding Premium (if completed and by how much) + Premium for MCC being Key Financier of project (by at least 70% ???) = plse let me know what you think the post consolidation of price will be (my guest is $1.50)

At $1.50 per share I think it is still much cheaper than FMG - can someone do the analysis based on iron ore tonage, plse (sorry no time to do this)

MCC is the most likely candidate to be involved a China is hungry for iron ore for the moderisation of China - this is a better option than be scr@w by BHP or Rio Tinto or CRV by yearly price increases.

THIS IS FOR YOUR INFO ONLY AND IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL (I STAND TO BE CORRECTED IN THE INACCUACY OF THE ABOVE INFO REPORTED) - PLSE DO YOUR OWN REASERCH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.