FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Mirabiledictu1,for me this is a big milestone. Until now FBR...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Mirabiledictu1,

for me this is a big milestone. Until now FBR only had one patent (date of patent: August 6, 2019) on one building block. (very likely the one that has been used so far from Brickworks).Now four more have officially been added. https://patents.justia.com/inventor/mark-joseph-pivac

These blocks consist of the aggregates that are likely to be used by certain manufacturers. The development must have been made in consultation with GPVivienda, Wienerberger, etc., because they will produce these special stones in future. I hope that the manufacturers mentioned have already produced corresponding stones according to the FBRs specifications or are about to do so, so that they have been extensively tested or can be tested by FBR. Only this official patent grantings give FBR a certain protection against imitators. Without the award of the first building block patent, no house would have been seen outside the company so far. As soon as everyone involved gives green light, we will have great deals and will again enjoy this masterpiece working with stones from other manufacturers. I am really looking forward to that.

The work FBR has done so far is outstanding for me. And we will see that in the share price soon.

happyman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.