CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

I actually thought you were referring to the serial downrampers...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

I actually thought you were referring to the serial downrampers here on this forum whose only pleasure in life is to see CNJ fail as a company, and as a direct result, to see investors lose their hard-earned, which in many cases they can ill afford to lose. How can what they are doing here on this forum be good?

These serial downrampers do everything in their power to actually make things worse for CNJ investors i.e. by sowing the seeds of doubt, posting unsubstantiated rubbish, highly pessimistic one-liners, and outright lies, they are doing significant harm to CNJ's SP. How can what they are doing here on this forum be good?

If these serial downrampers were to post something of value about CNJ, they would be doing this forum a great service and helping investors (like me). I would personally be very happy if they did, however, they probably never ever will (and I won't be holding my breath waiting!). Having said thus, I strongly doubt that they have the necessary expertise to put together a well qualified analysis of CNJ, pointing out the risks, rewards etc. (despite their claims of knowing everything).

I, on the other hand (despite the concerted other intentions of these serial downrampers), am simply trying to support the CNJ SP with substantiated, well researched and well put together posts (as well as pointing out the risks and rewards!) and thus outline the real picture at CNJ and thus for the benefit of existing and potential CNJ investors. How can what I am doing be bad?

If I can be accused of anything at all, it is my optimistic bias (I wouldn't be here, or a CNJ shareholder, if I wasn't optimistic!). Having said this, every man and his dog knows that my posts have absolutely no effect on the CNJ SP. This thread is a classic example.

Whose side are you on?

I personally invest to make money i.e. I will never get everything right (I never have and I never will!). It is not about being right or wrong, it is about buying low and selling high. Nothing more, nothing less. On the other hand, this forum's serial downrampers will have readers believe that they are always right (when we we all know this is a mathematic and real-life impossibility!).

The SP of CNJ will either rise or fall. And it will continue to do so. The key is to anticipate these movemements (before everyone else does) and make money. Get it?

This forum's serial downrampers will only be out in force when the CNJ SP is falling (this is called: rubbing salt into investors wounds, or "I told you so"), however, they will often be strangely quiet when the CNJ SP is rising. This week is a classic example.

Finally, stock market manipulation refers to the artificial inflation or deflation of the price of a security. Also known as price manipulation or stock manipulation. It involves the literal manipulation of a financial market for personal gain. It means influencing the behavior of investors with the intent to do so. I have never participated in anyway in this sort of disgraceful and shameful behaviour. However, I am not so sure about other posters on this forum.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 68599590 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32125239 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.