BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

This Amstock notice of unclaimed property is really starting to...

1. 22 Posts.
    This Amstock notice of unclaimed property is really starting to do my head in. (as if we have not been punished enough for owning these shares)
    On the 7th January I went on their website and filled out online, Company# A/C # and the single use verification code #, Also completed their W-8Ben form took it down the post office registered it payed $14.90 & $3.85 for delivery confirmation.
    Today the 29th January receive another letter informing me that they have extended the response time for me to complete the until February 12th.
    So back to the Amstock foreign portal, enter in the Company# A/C# but cannot locate the single verification # as I do believe it was on the form that I returned to them by registered Auspost.
    Reckon I will have to give them a call tomorrow are time
    These Biota shares are the only overseas shares I own, is it really worthwhile opening an account with a broker, I am with Comsec, however am I to understand that I will have to pay a yearly fee whether I sell the shares or not if I register for an overseas account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.