QTK quiktrak networks limited

You are partially correct in your post bionicboy. Well actually...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    You are partially correct in your post bionicboy. Well actually i will rephrase that, i tend to agree you are partially correct, but the only thing you are correct in is in reference to smugglers belief.

As i have posted previously the guy honestly does believe in this stock, hence my claim that he does not deserve the berating he has received for the last 12 months. And by the way, there is still some chance that he may be proven correct!

However my own personal opinion is that QTK are not a transparent company. The glossy update of last week spilled the beans that China Alarm Holdings have only signed up for a minimum of 100k transponders per year, thus i think it is unlikely that QTk will ever benefit to the max from the China deal, as was previously insinuated.

Still we shouldnt dismiss the fact that the company are generating fair revenues which should keep them going into the future and prevent them from becoming another CAG, but whether that alone warrants a market cap of $80 odd million we will have to wait and see. For stakeholders, China Alarm Holdings must be wrapped in the product and take up as many transponders as possible.

The smoke & mirrors persist. Some on here have claimed the jv partner in South Africa is Tyco, why not announce that? Smuggler has claimed product is going into ATM machines. If so which bank, and why hasnt that been announced? I have a lot of time for many QTK shareholders but management truely have not learned from their previous mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.