AGH 4.76% 2.0¢ althea group holdings limited

Important Read - are these guys connected?, page-75

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    the company has $20 million in the bank, all the licenses in place and it's actually the only asx listed company which is selling mc products. the market cap at 20c is +- $45 miliion.. there are no emotions just a common sense.. the current chart on AGH mean fu*ck all as IT IS DRIVEN BY THE MARKET SENTIMENT ONLY! the whole sector is suffering due to the overall negative market sentiment. when you post a chart on something and claim no to be "emotionally attached" to stock and to work off the charts only, considering all the defamatory drama witu Aphria currently happening in US, makes me think that you want to do nothing less but push the price down mate. when you have all this drama happening with Aphria and you know that in some, "emotional" way it's connected to AGH, why post such a load of "technical rubbish"?! you know that the current price slump is driven by the emotion and has nothing to do with the technical data itself. makes me wonder if you have been accumulating mate?

ps. I free carry 70k shares, no need to talk the stock up for me, just frustrated as there would be few mums and dads here who would look at the chart which they don't understand and panic sell. DONT. the stock is hugely OVERSOLD at the moment. the bounce is imminent. DYOR
    Last edited by Slavrock: 06/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $8.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $12.01K 587.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2447579 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 809218 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.