AVR 6.45% $12.22 anteris technologies ltd

Important Step, page-6

1. 932 Posts.
    I think you will find they have been negotiating this raising for a long time. So although shareholders would prefer to see it done post an enthusiastic announcement, I would be confident in saying this was being negotiated well before the consolidation.

One of the first things I look at when a Company comes out with an exciting announcement is 'How much Cash do they have?' If their cash reserves don't support their ongoing cash burn rate then I simply won't invest. I would put it too you that this is the fundamental reason AHZ has not received more support.

Once upon a time I was from the same mould. Make the announcement then do the capital raising. But having been involved in the process I now understand how much of a distraction it is and how hard it is to attract new shareholders to your register when you can't address the concerns over cash burn.

If AHZ address their cash concerns and continue to provide positive news I would be surprised if it does not result in a positive re-rating. This is of course if your insto investors are after multi baggers.

I appreciate none of what I say will ease the frustration of long term holders. It never does.

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.22
Change
0.740(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $258.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.50 $12.25 $11.49 $395.2K 33.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $11.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.22 127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.