ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Just a word of caution. By all means pass resolutions that will...

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Just a word of caution. By all means pass resolutions that will have an immediate impact on cost saving measures for the company. Reduction of numbers of directors and a reduction in the level of directors fees are fine, as are reductions in the level of remuneration for senior management. Responsible leadership should have implemented these changes without the need for shareholder agitation.
    Personally I do not believe shareholders have sufficient information available to them to be passing resolutions that have a potential strategic impact on the company.
    Retail shareholders need to have a voice at the board table and my view is this person should at this point in time have company turnaround skills. This person needs to be well respected by the existing banking panel, plus ideally have connections into the SA State government, or better still, Federal Government. Yes this will increase ARI costs, but this is necessary to take the business from current state to a profitable positive cash flow enterprise.
    I would also mandate this new director to immediately challenge management to review all external consultant contracts with a view to terminating these as quickly as possible where they cannot be quickly proven to be generating future value for ARI.
    Move responsibility for strategic review, restructuring and if required refinancing back in house with support from directors. If directors are not up to the task, replace with candidates who have the required skill set.
    I would like to believe we can collectively protect the 31 December NTA per share as a starting objective for this shareholder group..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.