SLX 0.00% $4.55 silex systems limited

important (test loop approval?)

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    It appears to me just looking at these web pages that the hold up my not be the workings of the test loop at all.

It seems to me that full approval for GE to run the test loop may not have been given until just recently.

Can someone else have a look and let me know what they think?

Am I reading to much into it?

PAGE 2 of this
    http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/commission/srm/meet/2010/m20100107.pdf

IV. SECY-09-0141 Draft Notice and Order for GE-Hitachi Global Laser Enrichment LLC
    The Commission approved a Notice and Order responding to an application from GE-Hitachi
    Global Laser Enrichment LLC for a license to possess and use source, byproduct and special
    nuclear material and to enrich natural uranium to a maximum of 8 percent U-235 utilizing a
    laser-based isotope separation process. The Notice and Order provides a notice of hearing,
    guidance on issues, and a milestone schedule to be followed in the proceeding. Chairman
    Jaczko disapproved, in part, the Notice and Order.
    (Subsequently, on January 7, 2010, the Secretary signed the Notice and Order.)

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/news/2010/10-003.html

No. 10-003 January 7, 2010

NRC AFFIRMS ADJUDICATORY DECISIONS
    Printable Version

Today the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission affirmed eight decisions on adjudicatory matters.

I am pleased that the Commission has reached resolution on these long-standing issues, said NRC Chairman Gregory B. Jaczko. I look forward to continuing progress on our important work in ensuring public health and safety and protecting the environment.

The Commission acted on orders in the following matters:

Shieldalloy Metallurgical Corp. (License Amendment Request for Decommissioning of The Newfield, New Jersey Site)
    South Carolina Electric & Gas Co & South Carolina Public Service Authority (Also Referred to as Santee Cooper) (Virgil C. Summer Nuclear Station, Units 2 and 3)
    Progress Energy Florida, Inc. (Combined License Application, Levy County Nuclear Power Plant, Units 1 and 2)
    Detroit Edison Co. (Fermi Power Plant Independent Spent Fuel Storage Installation)
    GE-Hitachi Global Laser Enrichment LLC (GLE Commercial Facility) Tennessee Valley Authority (Bellefonte Nuclear Power Plant, Units 1 and 2)
    PPL Bell Bend, LLC (Combined License Application for Bell Bend Nuclear Power Plant)
    Southern Nuclear Operating Co. (Early Site Permit for Vogtle ESP Site)
    The NRC Staff Requirements Memorandum providing more details on these affirmations will be available shortly at: http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/commission/recent/2010/.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.58 $4.51 $2.640M 580.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2509 $4.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 3655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.