Impostors of healing, page-12

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Really Mr G you should quote the whole passage as your reply suggests that the gifts have already been done away with when they have not....they will disappear when the "perfect" comes.....that is when there is no need for them but there will always be faith, hope and love.
    Paul was talking to the Church in Corinth about its issues, it had nothing to do with God's favor shifting from the Jewish people! Jesus was ministering to the Jews was He not?

8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of [a]prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I [b]became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror [c]dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the [d]greatest of these is love.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.