CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

impressed

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm very impressed with the management of CAP. It's only a small thing, but when I email a company I do expect a reply. For one thing it shows that management do care about their shareholders and their opinions.

I'm not one to email them about every little thing, I'd rather they get on with the job. But twice in the last year I have emailed CAP, and both times they replied the very next day.

I don't know how everyone else feels, but when I send an email to a company and they don't reply, I get the instant impression that shareholders are insignificant to them.

The email I sent yesterday was about a new way of processing the magnetite, much lower capex & opex, and very green with a huge reduction in C02 emissions. I received an email from Nick who said it looks very interesting and he's passing the info on to the Project Director. As a shareholder, that's all I ask.

I sent an email to another small cap co. I'm invested in, a little shale oiler, with an idea that may get them better flow rates and/or a longer well life. The idea might be no good at all, but they could have said so in a reply email. Nearly 4 weeks later and I've given up on getting a reply. And my interest in that company is now less than what it was.

So well done CAP, keep up the great work, and keep up the very professional way you treat your shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.