LOM 5.00% 10.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Impressions from the EGM

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    I'm a bit late to this, been feeling sluggish for a couple of days.
    The resolution passed by overwhelming majority confirming the Board's decision.

Anyway, a couple of personal impressions:
    Nick Selby is a down-to-earth straight shooter, and I like having him at the helm.

Miles, in response to a cheeky question, gave an impassioned response, from the heart, indicating that both he and the other board members are convinced that they will eventually find the source pipe(s) as the process of elimination progresses, and new pipes of interest are added to the priority list. He was quite forceful in expressing himself, and that's a good thing - you certainly need conviction and persistence in the diamond exploration game. Miles came across absolutely genuine in his conviction and beliefs of the potential here, still.
    He also mentioned that Lucapa is the only company in the world, today, bulk sampling Kimberlites; interesting fact.

The mood in the room was a lot better than the mood on HC, understandably, since anonymous slights are easily made here.
    Anyway, we knew the big risks of this investment right from the start, so it's on every individual to reflect on their own position - meanwhile the company moves on with the search. I wish them luck, we need it.
    By the way SW was in the room, but I didn't get the chance to catch up with him. I will, next meeting he attends.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $7.736K 73.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 345480 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 70128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 113991
Last updated 14.51pm 29/04/2024 ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.